What you need:
1 Apple (per person),
1/4 Tablespoon of Butter (adjust accordingly)
1. Peal (optional) and cut up the apple/s into small chunks.
2. Toss the apples into a frying pan with 1/4 Tablespoon of butter.
3. Fry until apples can easily be stabbed with a fork, sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the top of the apples throughout the cooking process. (How much cinnamon sugar you add depends on the level of sweetness you like.)
4. When the apples are easily stabbed, turn the burner off and switch the apples over to a plate. Let cool before eating (make sure not to burn your mouth, they are hot!)
5. (OPTIONAL!) Serve with frozen cool whip or vanilla ice cream.
I personally love to make these on a crisp Fall day and enjoy them while curled up on the couch under a blanket. I hope that you enjoy these too!
(Sorry for the long wait in between posts guys! I wish I had a better excuse than just ‘work’, but I have swamped with work and have been just too exhausted to write when I come home. Please know that there are more posts on their way!)
As always, smile, have an amazing day, and enjoy your day!
Those are so good!!
LikeLiked by 1 person